Friday, February 19, 2010

Media Outing for Lisa on Friday

by Lisa Ovens

Providing I don't sleep in, I will be attending a special event at Robson Square Friday morning. It's the kick off to  GE's Year of Better Health, and just check out the healthy people featured at this event...

Martin Brodeur, Goalie, Team Canada Men’s Ice Hockey

Scott Hamilton, 1984 Olympic gold medalist, Figure Skating
Michelle Kwan, Two-time Olympic medalist, Figure Skating
Angela Ruggiero, Alternate Captain and Defenseman, Team USA Women’s Ice Hockey
Dr. Jack Taunton, VANOC Chief Medical Officer
Mike Barber,Vice President, healthymagination, GE

 The above athletes will participate in a skating demonstration followed by a Q & A with an expert panel.
I will provide a re-cap on this event later. I imagine I will be inspired to commit to a healthier lifestyle...but after my night at Holland Heineken House!
 

No comments: