Thursday, October 1, 2009

Canadian Athletes...this is your look....and ours too!


By Lisa Ovens

This is good. Not only do I love the new look for our Canadian Winter Olympic athletes, but I'm very impressed with the man modeling the collection! Steve Yzerman, you are looking very good!

Just for the female readers, at 2010andhighheels, I give you the guys. This cozy and sporty collection is only available at The Bay and Zellers stores. Check out the Bay's website here.

To see more and read the story behind the clothing, please visit olympic.ca    





The sweater below reminds of a beautiful Cowichan sweater my grandma knitted for me when I was 12 years old. I still have the sweater, correction, my sister has had it for like, the last ten years!


Now that we know what we are wearing this winter, The Hudson's Bay Company wants to know what we're made of. This is a cool contest....

Hey Canada, what are YOU made of?

Upload a story, photo or video. The best entry will win a trip for two to the Vancouver 2010 Olympic Winter Games to watch the men’s gold medal ice hockey game, including flights, cash, 2010 Canadian Olympic Team Apparel and more!

Time to unleash your creativity, Canadians...check out the contest, and the latest entries at whatareyoumadeof.hbc.com



The Launch
 Here is a photo from the launch event earlier today at the 2010 Olympic store in the downtown Hudson's bay store. Unfortunately, yours truly wasn't able to attend, but I talked about it all day!



photo credits: olympic.ca, globaltv

No comments: