Friday, May 4, 2012

Cute 2012 Team Canada T-Shirt!





By Lisa Ovens

Well,  my Canucks have been knocked out of the Stanley Cup Playoffs, so I now have a little more time on my hands. I was curious about the latest Team Canada Apparel from The Hudson's Bay and decided to have a look. The above t-shirt is definitely my favorite. It's the colorful crest that did it for me. I wasn't able to capture a larger example of it, so please click here to check it out....

"Canadian pride gets a retro-inspired makeover in this crest tee from HBC's Olympic Collection. The tee features vintage lettering combined with a colorful crest displaying iconic Canadian imagery".

It's all about the iconic Canadian imagery! Plus I find the crew neck to be refreshing change from the plunging necklines we often see in NHL clothing for women. The shirt cost $20 and comes in black, white, red or green.


No comments: